Tuesday, May 5, 2015

The Heir...HOW COULD I FORGET!



I know I just posted a few minutes ago, but a thought occurred to me! I forgot that today a new title in my favorite YA series comes out! (That's Young Adult for you uncool people! J/K!!!) The Heir by Kiera Cass comes out today! I stumbled across the first book in this series, The Selection,  maybe a year ago and fell absolutely in love with it. The best way to describe it is Hunger Games meets The Bachelor. After I voraciously tore through the first title I was ecstatic to learn that there were more! I quickly got every teen girl in the library and a few colleagues to read the books too! Now after much anticipation the book is finally here. The fourth installment in The Selection series! I've included the trailer for The Selection!


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzYBBPjWIIU

I was so excited to actually meet Kiera at this years Texas Library Association Annual Conference!

If you love a good dystopian novel then I highly recommend you get to your local library, bookstore, or reading device and get The Selection series. I doubt you will be disappointed in this series!


Tell me if you're read this series in the comments section below!

No comments:

Post a Comment