Tuesday, May 5, 2015

A Children's Book With No Pictures...Really????

  

It's no secret...I LOVE PICTURE BOOKS! However you might be asking how a book with no pictures could possibly be useful or entertaining in a storytime setting???? I'll tell you how, by using pure wittiness! B.J. Novak who you might remember as Ryan Howard on The Office brings his comic delight to a children's book. At first I had my qualms, but when I read it, I knew it was a hit. The kids were laughing so hard, but who doesn't laugh at a decent butt joke!


If you have a chance I suggest you head to your local library, or book store and check out this hilarious title! Even if you don't have kids, this book will have you LOL'ing in the aisles!

Tell me what ya think about it in the comments section below!

No comments:

Post a Comment