Monday, May 11, 2015

Pluviophile






I don't know what it is like where you are, but in southeast Texas we are getting drenched, and we will be for the next few days. I LOVE THIS KIND OF WEATHER. Sure it has its drawbacks, like I worry about my husband driving in it and other things, but it just makes me feel good. There is nothing that I love more than a hard rain. It soothes me. I am the very definition of a pluviophile.

 For some people they do their best thinking when it rains. Some have their most creative moments. There's something so beautiful in rain. It refreshes the soul and feels like it wipes everything clean.

Some of my favorite songs are about rain. Below is Songs About Rain by Gary Allan where he pays homage to many of the songs out their dedicated to that watery substance.





Are you a lover of rain too? Let me know in the comments section below and maybe share your favorite thing about rain! Is it a song, an activity or something else???

No comments:

Post a Comment