Monday, May 18, 2015

Ash and Bramble by Sarah Prineas

In honor of #IreadYA Week below is a limited review of the latest YA title I read.It's limited because the book will not hit the store shelf until the end of September so I am not at liberty to reveal too much.


You might think that another Cinderella story would be beating a long dead horse, but Sarah Prineas manages beautifully to give us a new view on this beloved classic!

Pin and Shoe are our main characters. They have been enslaved in the Godmothers castle as her workforce to create all the things necessary for the Godmother's "Happily Ever Afters". Yes you read that right, enslaved!!! I told you Sarah put a brand new spin on this timeless classic! The Godmother is the villain in all this! Have I whet your appetite yet? Are you intrigued???? Well guess what, there's a ton more where that came from. If you simply cannot wait until September to read this book, then you can check out my blog post on Professional Reading and request an E-ARC of this title. This particular book was available on Edelweiss.


Have you read and reviewed this book? If so send me a message and we can discuss it! It was so devilishly good, wasn't it??? Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment