Monday, May 18, 2015

I Read YA Week! May 18-22




#IReadYA

I am so excited to say that the start of I Read YA Week is officially here! I read my first YA novel a few years ago and I have been hooked ever since. Young Adult books are like this delectable little treat that when you unwrap them you just can't get enough. Did you know that some of your favorite adult authors also write YA??? James Patterson, David Baldacci and many others have books out there geared just for teens!




 For more information on I Read YA Week and chances to win your very own YA prizepack follow the link below!

Scholastic Blog with Chances to WIN!

Looking for a great way to get new YA title, check out my past blog on Professional Reading. There is a never ending supply of YA material that authors would like YOU to review!

Professional Reading

No comments:

Post a Comment