Friday, May 15, 2015

Professional Reading or Never See an End in Sight to Your TBR Pile



About a year ago I discovered these two amazing sites!

NetGalley

Edelweiss

Now I am never at a loss for reading material! You can be too, if you have an e-reader or a computer.  It's kind of exciting to get to review material before it's available to the general public. I have been able to review some of the latest books from my favorite authors, like James Rollins, and I have found new authors that I adore.

 If you are an avid reader and like to review books you can sign up for these sites. Some materials are immediately available for download and others you have to request and hope you get approval.

Do you use these sites? Do you have any tips for newbies to the sites? Do you have any questions? If so please leave me a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment