Monday, May 11, 2015

The Heir by Kiera Cass



 I finished The Heir by Kiera Cass this weekend! It was just as amazing as the first three books! I was beyond thrilled when I heard that Kiera was writing more in this series, because even though she wrapped the first three up nicely, I still wanted more!

The setting of The Heir takes place 20 years after the close of The One. This time we are on the adventure with Maxon and America's daughter Eadlyn as she takes her place in a selection. Now mind you the first three were about 35 girls. If you thought that guys are more easy going and this one wouldn't have as much action then you would be wrong! 35 young adults full of testosterone!!!! Holy cow was this a good ride and it leaves you wanting so much more! Kiera Cass did it again. I can't wait to read more and continue on with the story. I know there is at least one more book in this series.






No comments:

Post a Comment