Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Wonderful World of Words Wednesday

****Dreamt****
 



Dreamt  - verb - a simple past tense and past participle of dream.

One little word, but so very special! Do you know what it is that makes this word amazing? It's the fact that DREAMT is the only word in the English language to end with the letters -mt! I know what you're thinking, it just can't be so! It is though. You will not find another word with those two letters ending it. I'm not much of a poet, but here's a little ditty. Hopefully it inspires you!

Before I knew you, I dreamt of you.
I dreamt of a world where dreams came true. 
I dreamt of a world with you.



I know it's a bit redundant, but who knows maybe it will be the start of something more. I dreamt it before I knew it.


On a lighter note....
I once dreamt of an all Texas Super Bowl...the Texans won of course!

Does anyone rememeber that old King of The Hill episode where Hank says...I dreamt of an all Texas Superbowl, and Gods will be done....lol

What have you dreamt of? What is worthy of this magnificent word.

No comments:

Post a Comment