Tuesday, June 9, 2015

New YA Book: Pixelated by L.S. Murphy

 Pub Date: June 30th, 2015

This is a typical YA romance. I must say that ever since I read Endangered a few months ago, I find I'm drawn to books about photography.

Some of you know that I am all about my Texans. For some reason the description of Les made me picture JJ Watt. Soooo, while reading it I would say JJ in my head everytime I came across Les. Let me tell you, every dream I've ever had of JJ matched perfectly with how Les treated Piper in this book. Good ol', too nice country boy. The last play in the football game at the end of the book really drove home the JJ Watt fantasy! Oops, I seem to have gone off on a totally different tangent here! Hey a book is really good though if it makes you think of someone! I'll always image JJ Watt when I look at the cover of Pixelated!

OK, so  after all that, here's what you need to know! If you like YA books, you're good. If you like romance books, you're good. If you like a little mystery, once again, you're good! I really loved the whole inner struggle that Les was going through, and thought that L.S. did a great job of writing his character. I could feel Piper's drive to keep going and her heartbreak at several points in the book.



No comments:

Post a Comment