Its about 12:26am in my part of the world. Currently I have purple food coloring in my hair. This is what happens when I can't sleep; I do wierd things! I tried to go to sleep again, but my mind is reeling with every thought imaginable. I know if I pick up a book I'll be out in no time. I don't feel like reading right now though, so here are the thoughts circling in my head that won't go away.
1. I've always been the kind of person that believes what I'm told, especially if I don't know a lot about the subject. I take everything thrown my way at face value. I believed what was taught to me in school. I hate to think that history was altered to hide truths. This may make me naive, but I'll take being naive every day over being so jaded that I can't believe anything.
2. I don't understand why people are so hateful. How do people do ugly things to each other and not feel bad about it? How do people torture animals and just go on with their day?
3. This kind of links with number 2, my mind never shuts off. If I even think about doing something bad my mind will run through all the repercussions that could possibly come about. If I do something bad it takes me a very long time to stop thinking about it or have it rule my every waking thought. My conscious is always going and going and going....I have a very obsessive mind.
4. I'm not a very political person, but it drives me crazy how people blame one person for all their problems. People the president was elected. He is working with a government that resents him and won't work together to get anything done. Stop being such hateful and vindictive people and help work for change. I'm learning that people are just idiots.
5. Cospiracy theorists drive me nuts. Not everything is a conspiracy people. Sometimes things are real and true.
6. There has to be life on other planets right?
7. I wear my heart on my sleeve. I
always have, always will. I'm not hard to read. I don't try to hide behind subterfuge. I like people to be open and honest. However that being said, I don't like confrontation and will just about avoid it at all costs.
8. Sometimes I feel like a snake in the grass.
9. Do you people really believe that Jade Helm is real? Really? Is this why Texas wants to move all of its stores of gold within the state? Has anyone else read the story about the gold?
10. I'm so ashamed of the way people act. When did people become so self entitled as to think that every problem they have can be fixed by suing someone else.
11. Why do bad people make it hard for good people to do the right thing? You can't stop and help someone did a tire anymore for fear of being killed. You can't donate money to causes anymore because it's a scam. There are some really bizarre laws out there because some whacko person made it necessary.
12. All my life people have always said how depressing country music is. I wonder if they have ever stopped to listen to the lyrics of some of their favorite songs in any genre. The best music evokes feelings and a lot of the time it's depressing. That said, I love music and all the feelings it gives me. I can always find a song to fit any mood.
13. Have you noticed that most YA books are about 1 girl and 2 guys? Triangles make for the best mateial.
14. I am daily blown away by how talented people are. I'm not very talented. Thank goodness for pinterest! It has allowed me to piggy back off of some very talented people!
15. Have these ramblings gone on long enough? Maybe I can try to go to sleep again. I know a lot of those weren't even the whole thought that I wanted to express. I had better, deeper thoughts before I decided to actually get up and type them out.
Where are you? Are you even on planet Earth? Let me know in the comments below!